The Commercial Director will be responsible for the definition & the implementation of the commercial strategy for the Group, with huge business development opportunities.
He/She will be responsible for
- • 4 Business Unit Managers (Benelux/Spain/Italy/France), managing Sales Forces, Trade Marketing and Business analyst,
- • 2 Export Managers taking care of other EU countries & China
- • 1 Pricing & sales forecast Manager, 1 Commercial controller, 2 Back Office supports.
The position reports to the CEO, is part of the Management Team and plays a very important role in different strategic cross-functional projects.
THE ROLE :
- Define the commercial strategy focusing on growing the turnover and conquering new territories & clients
- Analyze the market/customer trends in order to identify new business opportunities to drive growth
- Federate teams on a common objective and guide the commercial teams in their missions
- Insure the development/engagement of the commercial team to support the company transformation
- Ensure & drive field excellence throughout the organization
- Deliver high results in a competitive environment through focus, excellence in execution, innovation, agility, collaboration & customer preference
- Define & implement throughout the different territories, excellent operational plans to support current portfolio & new product launches, fixing the pricing strategy, identifying pertinent commercial targets & the marketing needs as well as the optimal organization
- Lead and manage commercial teams while following up on the field, giving regular operational advice, coaching and meeting customer & clients.
- Drive the full P&L & follow the relevant KPIs.
- Work closely with the other department on the key cross-functional projects driving the company transformation
THE OFFER :
- A dynamic environment in a “human sized” company with strong values (quality, care, integrity & passion)
- A senior commercial position reporting to CEO
- Being part of the Management Team with direct exposure to the Board of Directors
- Ambitious challenges and the opportunity to make the difference
- Opportunity to develop International Sales Management experience
- Opportunity to develop people management experience
- A competitive package
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Strong drive, collaborative and energetic
- Willing to undertake a Transformation challenge within a growing company
- Field oriented professional with a hands-on mindset and a charismatic leader, able to inspire and develop Sr. Managers as well as more junior’s ones, with a passion for challenge!
- Strong experience in people management.
- Great organization, planning and communication skills
- Great analytical mind-set. Ability to run a P&L
- International Experience and ability to manage distributors
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Multilingual & open to different cultures
- Experience in Food Supplements or OTC is an asset
- Ability & willingness to play a decisive role within a Management Team
Position based in GDL (Luxembourg). Open to live during the week in the region & to travel.Send your cv Download